I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
I always find it interesting to see what other people like to carry around with them on a daily basis. I think this is partially because I am a little bit nosy . So I have decided to post the contents of my bag once a month for anyone who is a little bit nosy like me or who is a little bit curious!
So here we can see what I have been carrying around this week!
– My ripple blanket (Just in case I get a spare moment to hook – can you see its growing!!)
– The Basics (Keys, mirror, phone, purse and pencil case )
– The book I am reading at the moment. It is called Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson. ( I Promise I am not obsessed with Oranges! Although it may appear that way at the moment.
– My current textbook for uni – Equity and Trusts, all I can say is BLEUGH!
– And finally, a small pack of playing cards (I promise they come in handy) and my ever so tiny owl diary to keep those important dates and deadlines!
This is my bag… Flamingo Flamingo!